Your chance to WIN a pair of tickets to the WedAway VIP preview
Destination wedding show, WedAway, is the UK’s only dedicated destination wedding show, and a must-attend event for anyone thinking of tying the knot abroad. You’ll be able to get information about all of the most spectacular wedding destinations worldwide, with over 150 wedding planners and suppliers on hand to answer all your questions.
WedAway takes place at the Royal Horticultural Halls in London from 10-11 March 2017 and we’ve teamed up with them to give away 5 pairs of tickets to the WedAway VIP Preview on Friday 10th March between 4pm & 5pm.
Beat the queues and be first to browse the show, relax with a complimentary glass of fizz and enjoy privileged access to all the expert planners and suppliers on hand. Of course, winners will be welcome to stay for the evening when the show opens to the public between 5pm-9pm. Why not make a day of it and check out some central London wedding venues while you’re in the capital.
The lively Speaker Programme delivers entertaining and informative talks and Q&A sessions, topics include Exploring Italy through the Five Senses, Wearing your Wedding Dress with Confidence & Grace and The Unspoken Pitfalls of a Destination Wedding, which are not to be missed!
Tickets for WedAway are free if you pre-register before 9th March, book online at www.wedaway.com.
This competition has now closed.
Friday 10th March 2017 5pm – 9pm (4pm – 5pm VIP Preview by invitation only)
Saturday 11th March 2017 10am – 5pm
Royal Horticulture Halls
London SW1P 2PE
Terms and Conditions:
- The pair of VIP preview tickets will be won by five brides and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or WedAway.
- Guides for Brides will notify WedAway of the winner’s name, WedAway will then provide the winner with the tickets.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by WedAway.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you, and you will be signed up to their email marketing (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles