Win your wedding video from Shoot It Yourself worth £595!
Worried that you can’t fit a wedding video into your budget? We have the perfect wedding competition for you! This month Guides for Brides are teaming up with Shoot It Yourself to offer one lucky couple the chance to win a wedding video package worth £595! Read on to find out how to enter…
If you love fun, laid-back wedding videos that really capture the feel of the day, then Shoot It Yourself could be the perfect fit for you. Your friends and family will film footage on the day using lightweight, easy-to-use video cameras, then after the wedding the footage is sent to Shoot It Yourself to be professionally edited. You’ll get a 30 minute best bits chapter edited to the music of your choice, as well as ceremony and speeches in full.
Check out an example of one of Shoot It Yourself’s fabulous wedding videos below…
The winner will receive:
- One video camera
- Top light
- 3 Hours of filming time
- 30 Minutes best bits
- Ceremony in full
- Speeches in full
- 1 USB stick
- National courier to and from named addresses
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 29th February 2020.
We will announce the winner by 14th March 2020, so keep an eye on our social media. Good luck!
Are you ready for your close-up?Find your Videographer
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable for weddings in 2020 and 2021.
- Excludes any extras or upgrades, although these can be added to the package at cost to the winning couple
- Upon accepting the prize the couple will supply an image of themselves and a quote to be used on Shoot It Yourself social media
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Shoot It Yourself.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 29th February 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles