Win your wedding cheese cake worth £239!
Wedding cakes come in all shapes and sizes, and it’s not uncommon nowadays for couples to opt for a cheese cake instead of the traditional sponge – who can blame them when they look as fantastic as this?! We’ve teamed up with the cheese experts at Godminster to bring you this fantastic prize.
Planning your wedding cake is one of the most exciting (and tastiest) parts of wedding planning, and all the best weddings include a selection of fabulous cheeses (or at least we think so). Godminster manage to combine the two with this 10kg dream of deliciousness. Layers include:
- 3kg Cornish Yarg
- 2kg Colston Bassett
- Two 1kg wheels of Cornish Organic Bries
- 2kg Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar
- 750g Francis
- 500g White Nancy Goats Cheese
- 200g Goddess
All topped with an extra 200g heart of Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar. This whopping amount of cheese is able to serve approximately 100-120 guests and stands at roughly 54cm high.
Our lucky Guides for Brides readers have the chance to win one of these for their wedding – did we mention this cheese cake is worth £239! Want to know more about Godminster and their cheese cakes? Check out their FAQs!
This competition is now closed! We will be contacting the winner shortly! Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media for the grand announcement. A huge thank you for everyone who entered.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Godminster and Guides for Brides, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the management of the prize draw. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- Only one entry per individual and only completed entries during the specific promotional period will be entitled to be entered into the draw. Multiple entries using different email accounts for the same individual are not allowed.
- Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
- The competition closes on Thursday 31st May 2018.
- The winners will be notified within 1 week of the draw date, and will then need to respond within another 7 days to confirm their details, otherwise we have the right to select an alternative winner.
- Guides for Brides will notify Godminster of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Godminster; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- Prize consists of 1 Godminster Celebration Cake
- No cash alternative available
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Godminster.
- The winner must supply Godminster with the following data: name, email address, delivery address and mobile telephone number
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media
- The winner must have a mainland United Kingdom address (Please note, Godminster are only able to ship to mainland UK addresses)
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Godminster reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles