WIN your save the dates!
This month, Guides for Brides have teamed up with Making Brides Smile Stationery, and we’re giving one lucky bride the opportunity to WIN 100 save the date magnets!
Making Brides Smile Stationery are committed to creating beautiful handcrafted wedding stationery – and making brides (and grooms!) smile. They certainly have been making brides smile, as they’ve just won ‘Best Stationer’ for 2017 at the South West Wedding Awards!
Their vast range of wedding stationery means that there is something to suit every couple, whether you choose one of their most popular designs or work with them to create something bespoke.
Making Brides Smile Stationery are giving away 100 magnetic save the dates.
Terms & Conditions
- The save the date magnets will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Making Brides Smile Stationery.
- Guides for Brides will notify Making Brides Smile Stationery of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Making Brides Smile Stationery; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Making Brides Smile Stationery before 31st December 2017.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Making Brides Smile Stationery.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 28th February 2017. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
Start planning your big day with our FREE Guides for Brides Wedding Planner
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles