Win Wedding Planning Services Thanks To Events with Akilah!
Are you finding wedding planning stressful? Well, here’s your chance to win wedding planning services with the wonderful, Events with Akilah.
About Events With Akilah
‘I am a tag-in events coordinator for Creative, Millennial Brides, someone who is happy for the client to take the reins but to also ask for help here and there. I love working with brides that love getting creative. Where event dreams can become reality, simply by tag planning. My services will make the most important events in your lives be as memorable and enjoyable as possible.
I am a millennial planner, working with millennial brides. I have learned to be flexible and accommodating to each of your unique needs and preferences. The most important factor to remember is, you do not have to be at the beginning of your planning to contact me. I will assist you at any stage and you can tag straight back in once I have helped align your plans back where you want it.
Do you need on the day coordination? I focus on sculpting your concept and planning, the best possible experience for everyone involved. I can take care of all the small, tedious administration details and arrangements, so you can focus on the important fun of planning and hosting.’
- Full event planning and coordination
- Tag in planning and coordination
- On the day coordination
- DIY wedding planning support service
I am offering the opportunity for two lucky winners, first prize and a runner up.
The first prize receives Full On-the-Day Coordination. This service picks up from 3 months before the wedding celebrations. We will run through on the day requirements and take over 6 weeks before your big day to help enhance your wedding plans. I will liaise with all your suppliers, including the venue, to ensure your wedding plans are as smooth and fun for you and your guests as possible. This service is worth £800.
Please note, if your wedding is being held 20 miles outside of London or further, accommodation will need to be provided.
The runner up receives a Wedding Planning Support Service. This is an advice-based service for couples in the run-up to your wedding day celebrations. It will include 20 to 25 hours’ worth of support in aid of your DIY wedding planning. This service is worth £250. Support can include:
- advice on supplier contracts
- supplying email templates for negotiating terms and deposits
- recommending supplier choices
- tips on pricing
- tips on styling and themes
- advice on how to plan during COVID-19
- if at the beginning of early stages – free DIY wedding planning book.
All entries enabling communications from the competition sponsor also receive 50% off full planning and coordination services for 2021/22 dates!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 30th June 2020. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 30th June. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Open to all brides and locations in the UK.
- If the wedding is 20 miles or further outside of London, accommodation must be provided.
- Everyone that enters and enables communications from the competition sponsor will receive 50% off full planning and coordination services for 2021/22 dates.
- Destination weddings can be discussed.
- Open to all brides getting married from December 2020 – August 2022.
- Add on services are available after the initial consultation.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Events with Akilah.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles