Win pearl wedding jewellery worth up to £850!
How would you like to win beautiful freshwater pearl wedding jewellery for you, your maid of honour and your bridesmaids? The amazing Isle of Wight Pearl are offering one lucky bride the chance to win pearl wedding jewellery worth up to £850! Read on to find out how to enter this amazing wedding competition…
Isle of Wight Pearl offers the most extensive range of pearl jewellery in the UK, from classic pearl strand necklaces to modern designs set on gold or silver. Pearls come in many sizes, colours and shapes, and Isle of Wight Pearl work with brides to create bespoke wedding jewellery to fit their vision.
This month, they’re giving away an incredible prize for a bride, her maid of honour and up to three bridesmaids! Here’s what you could win…
For the bride
Camrose Earrings, worth £85. These delicate drop earrings feature a single freshwater pearl and white topaz, set in rose gold plated sterling silver.
Classic Pearl Bracelet, worth £110. A timeless classic, this pearl bracelet is made with Crown Standard freshwater pearls and features a magnetic clasp that makes it easy to put on and take off.
Camrose Pendant, worth £95. This simple pendant perfectly matches the Camrose earrings, and features a button-shaped freshwater pearl and white topaz set in rose gold.
For the maid of honour
Curve Sparkle Necklace, worth up to £125. This stylish, fashion-forward necklace comes in either sterling silver or rose gold plate, and features a freshwater pearl with a sparkling cubic zirconia.
Duo Drop Earring worth up to £70. Like the Curve Sparkle Necklace, these chic earrings come in either rose gold or sterling silver, and feature two freshwater pearls.
Duo Bangle, worth up to £110. Finish off your maid of honour’s ensemble with a gorgeous bangle in either rose gold or sterling silver, set with two freshwater pearls.
For the bridesmaids
Up to three bridesmaids will receive a super cute Joli bracelet, which features a leather bow strap, a freshwater pearl and either sterling silver or rose gold detailing. These chic bracelets come in plenty of shades, including white, blush pink, Tiffany blue and black. Choose a colour that compliments your wedding theme or mix and match!
So what do you have to do to win this incredible haul of wedding jewellery from Isle of Wight Pearl? Simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 30th April 2019!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 30th April 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- The prize package will allow choice of colours where applicable. (Joli bridesmaids’ bracelets and choice of silver or rose gold plate Maid of honour prize) at no additional cost.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Isle of Wight Pearl
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles