WIN five customised wedding signs
This month, Guides for Brides have teamed up with Made With Love Designs, to offer one lucky bride the chance to WIN five customised wedding signs for her big day.
This leading design studio individually hand makes all of their products (that’s real humans, not mass produced by machines) at their UK studio, and have shipped their designs far and wide (including to Kensington Palace!) All their products are available on their website, www.madewithlovedesigns.co.uk.
Their stunning wedding signs range from gold foil “welcome to our wedding” signs, to photobooth signs, guest book signs and more. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below, and we’ll pick one lucky bride at random at the end of November!
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The wedding signs will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Made With Love Designs.
- Guides for Brides will notify Made With Love Design’s of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Made With Love Designs; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Made With Love Designs before 1st January 2017.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Made With Love Designs.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 30th November 2016. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
Start planning your big day with our FREE Guides for Brides Wedding Planner
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles