Win Bespoke Save The Dates worth £300 from London Paper Crafts!
Searching for the perfect wedding stationery? We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win bespoke Save the Dates worth up to £300 from London Paper Crafts! Find out more about London Paper Crafts and how to enter this fabulous competition below…
London Paper Crafts create luxury custom and bespoke stationery suites. So, this wedding stationery is ideal for those who want that extra element of quality and uniqueness on their wedding day.
London Paper Crafts is run by Janine & Paul from their studio in North West London. They are detail-orientated and passionate about creating stationery that is exactly as their customers envisage. They aim to get to know clients to create beautiful and memorable stationery which sets the tone for your wedding!
London Paper Crafts specialise in creating custom and bespoke stationery with a luxury you can see and feel. By using a range of printing methods and materials, they can create the luxury stationery you’ve always dreamt of! Catering for all your wedding stationery needs, London Paper Crafts include everything from Save The Dates to Table Plans and post-wedding Thank You cards. So, you can choose from customisable ranges or create a bespoke suite which is totally distinctive to your wedding! All of this stationery is printed and pressed on high-quality paper stock.
Each element of wedding stationery from London Paper Crafts is a piece of art thanks to a focus on detail, design and typography. So, we are incredibly fortunate to offer such a wonderful prize! One lucky winner will win a bespoke printed Save The Date design worth up to £300! Check out the details, as well as other examples of London Paper Crafts’ beautiful work below!
To enter this fabulous competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 31st March 2020. Good Luck!
Looking for the perfect stationery set?See our Recommendations
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will win a prize of up to 100 Save The Dates which will be a single sided A6 colour digital print and provided with plain white envelopes - maximum 400gsm
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- If the winner does not spend the entire value, they will not be given the difference in cash or vouchers to spend on other wedding stationery or associated products.
- Entrants must be a U.K resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed
- Third party bulk entries are not permitted
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or London Paper Crafts where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify London Paper Crafts of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of London Paper Crafts; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by London Paper Crafts.
- The competition closes on the 31st March 2020.
- Please note the bespoke design and print process takes up to 10 weeks
- Postage and packaging of the item is included in the prize.
- By entering this competition, you agree to sign up to the London Paper Crafts newsletter.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles