Win an overnight stay and dinner at Brooks Country House worth £250!
If you’re dreaming of a relaxing getaway, then we have just the wedding competition for you! One lucky bride will win an overnight stay in Brooks Country House in Herefordshire, along with a romantic three-course dinner and bottle of prosecco, all worth £250!
The winner and their guest will be able to relax in luxury in a beautifully decorated four-poster room in this chic Georgian manor hotel. Soak away your stress in a roll top bath, and chill out by the open log fire and sip a glass of wine before a three-course dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. Brooks Country House source their ingredients locally and ethically, so you’ll enjoy a meal that’s both seasonal and delicious. Surrounded by beautiful views and open countryside, the hotel makes the perfect getaway for a pre-wedding pamper or a short minimoon break.
If you’re looking to get married in Herefordshire, then the manor is a stunning licensed wedding venue too! Brooks Country House caters for up to 65 guests in the main house. For bigger weddings, the marquee seats up to 120 for the reception and an extra 60 for the evening. To see more of the venue, why not visit their Wedding Open Day on 24th February?
The prize includes:
- An overnight stay in a four-poster room at Brooks Country House
- A three-course dinner for two
- A bottle of prosecco or house wine
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 28th February 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Dates subject to availability. Blackout dates include 24th December 2019 to 31st Dec 2019 inclusive.
- Prize stay must be taken by 28th February 2020.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Brooks Country House
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 28th February 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles