Win an Engagement Shoot Worth £400 with David Bostock Photography!
Struggling to plan a wedding during the pandemic? Why not give yourself something to celebrate with a romantic engagement shoot? This month, we are giving one lucky couple the chance to win an engagement shoot worth £400 with the incredible David Bostock Photography.
About David Bostock Photography
David Bostock is an award-winning, Oxfordshire-based wedding photographer who produces stylish, subtle and stunning wedding images. With over 13 years experience, David has shot over 450 weddings so he has a significant understanding of what it takes to perfectly capture your special day. He understands that your wedding day is a whirl of precious moments that need to be captured with flair and sensitivity. You can rely on him to produce a beautifully curated set of photographs that you’ll never grow tired of admiring.
Dramatic, beautiful and perfectly timed, the pictures speak for themselves. They are as individual and personal as those captured within them. David is also a fully qualified Associate member of the Master Photographers Association (AMPA), a Licentiate of the British Press Photographers Association (LBPPA) and a Licentiate of The Royal Photographic Society (LRPS). He has also won over 100 international awards for my photojournalism and classical wedding images.
This fabulous prize is a 45-minute outdoor photoshoot with David Bostock. The winning couple will receive a password protected online gallery of the final edited images from the shoot (mix of black & white and colour) to view and a downloadable App for their mobile phones with the online images. The couple will receive a framed 10×8 image of their choice from the final gallery of images. Additional printed images and digital files will be available to purchase at David’s usual prices from the online gallery should you wish.
The shoot will take place outdoors in Kings Sutton, Northamptonshire, near the photographer’s studio (unless by other arrangements with the couple with a maximum travel radius of 15 miles).
Social distancing will be maintained during government restrictions and the shoot will only take place when it is safe and legal to do so.
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 28th February 2021. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- If the winner does not spend the entire value they will not be given the difference in cash or vouchers to spend on further products.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or David Bostock Photography where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify David Bostock Photography of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of David Bostock Photography, as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by David Bostock Photography.
- The competition closes on the 28th February 2021 at 23:59. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- The couple agree that the images can be used by the photographer for marketing & advertising purposes and can be used on his website and blog.
- The photoshoot must be taken before 31st Dec 2021.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles