⭐ Win a Romantic Stay at Wolfcastle ⭐
If you’re seeking a wonderful romantic getaway or mini-moon, the Wolfscastle Country Hotel is an award-winning 4-star hotel in the stunning heart of rural Pembrokeshire – the perfect escape. And now the hotel’s giving one lucky couple the chance to win a special Romantic Weekend Stay – enter the free prize draw by submitting your details below:
The hotel’s recently refurbished bedrooms are contemporary and comfortable – 4-star comfort at its very best.
Wine and Dine
You’re in for a mouthwatering treat in the hotel’s restaurant and brasserie, which holds 2 AA Rosettes for its good food.
Things to do
Pembrokeshire’s the perfect romantic destination – from the wild and windswept Preseli Mountains in the north, to the awesome National Park coastline. A couple of minutes’ walk from the hotel lies the stunning Anghof Valley, which is perfect for romantic woodland walks along the river – it’s virtually undiscovered, and you’ll feel as though you’ve entered some kind of Welsh fairyland!
Photo credit: Philip Clarke
Find out more about Wolfcastle Country Hotel.
T&Cs apply and subject to availability.
(1) This single prize at the Wolfscastle Country Hotel includes (a) Prosecco and chocolates on arrival for the winning couple (b) 2 consecutive nights for two people in a double room, on a bed and breakfast basis (c) A 3-course ‘brasserie menu’ dinner for two in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, not including drinks. Nothing else is included beyond (a), (b) and (c) above. There is one Romantic Weekend Stay prize available in total.
(2) There is one prize on offer at the Wolfscastle Country Hotel, in total. This prize does not include any expenses: no travel expenses, activity expenses, refreshment expenses, drink expenses, or other expenses, are included in this prize. Travel expenses to and from the Wolfscastle Country Hotel are not included in this prize.
(3) Entrants must be 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The closing date for entries to this competition is: November 27th 2015.
(4) The prize must be taken by the winner before 1 April 2016, and the prize dates offered will be subject to room availability. The room offered to the prize winner will be at the discretion of the Wolfscastle Country Hotel. There is only one prize on offer in total, so there will be only one prize winner.
(5) Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or refundable. No cash alternative will be offered, including if the prize is cancelled by the winners.
(6) Wolfscastle Country Hotel reserves the right to change or cancel the booked prize, though a suitable alternative will be offered and the hotel will endeavour to avoid such an occurrence. The prize must not be re-sold. The prize has no monetary value. English law applies.
(7) In addition to these competition terms and conditions, the prize is subject to the Wolfscastle Country Hotel’s standard terms and conditions.
(8) We will ensure that prizes are awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and, unless winners are selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, we will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles