Win a wedding reception – Terms & Conditions
If you have entered our competition to win a wedding reception at The Manor Country House Hotel then please find the full terms and conditions below…
1. Competition: Based on 60 Adult Guests to the value of £7,200.00 approx £ 120.00 per person
– 1 x Arrival drink per person
– Wedding breakfast – Consisting of a3 course menu with Coffee and petit fours
– Function Room hire
– Bridal suite
– Wedding Menu tasting for two
– Special Discount on bedrooms for guests
2. Please note we operate the following wedding accommodation cancellation charges.
Cancellation in writing received with over 26 Weeks notice non-refundable Deposit
Cancellation in writing received 16 Weeks notice 30% charge
Cancellation in writing received 8 Weeks notice 60% charge
Cancellation in writing received 6 Weeks notice or less Full charge
2a. Please note any intent to cancel must be received in writing to The Manor at Weston on the Green.
2b. This offer is non-transferable once agreed and confirmed, and has a validity of one year from date of draw
( 31st January 2016- 31st January 2017)
2c. No monies will be refunded or deducted for any reduction in numbers.
2d. We advise that Wedding Insurance is taken out to cover for any unforeseen events.
Offer excluded from Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
4 Final Payment:
The balance any additional agreed costs, accommodation and any extras/incidentals to be paid on departure.
5. The hotel reserves the right to amend its pricing policy without prior notice.
6. We respectfully remind the hirer that the pool will be closed during the evening. This area can be dangerous for
younger guests or for guests that have consumed alcohol. The area is unsupervised. We are unable to alter these
7. We respectfully remind guests that only food and beverages purchased at the hotel can be consumed on the
premises. A charge will be made to the main account if for any reason food & drink bought offsite is consumed at
8. We remind guests that we operate a strict checkout policy of 11am. A late checkout will incur costs of £50.00 per
room. Please inform all of your guests on the invitations of the checkout time. Weston Manor guarantees bedrooms
for 3pm but endeavour to have rooms available in advance. If Bedrooms are requested by Midday a charge of £
40.00 per room will apply, bedrooms requested by 1.00pm will incur a charge of £20.00 per room.
9. The hirer shall pay for any loss or damage to any part of the hotel premises, or to any fixtures, fittings and
equipment which are caused by the hirer, his guests or paid servants. (A credit card will be required as security)
10. We will not be held responsible for damage to or loss of any article brought onto the premises.
11. The Hotel cannot be held responsible for any items left after the event- all items left will be held for a maximum of
36 Hours before being donated to charity.
12. The Hirer and all persons attending must comply with all requirements of the licensing act 2003, together with all
statutory instruments since enacted.
13. Smoke Free Zone: Premises and Enforcement Regulations for England came into effect at 6am on Sunday 1st July
2007. From this date smoking will no longer be permitted in any enclosed or substantially enclosed premises or
vehicles that are open to the public including pubs, restaurants, hotels and all places of work. Weston Manor Hotel
is a non-smoking establishment, failure to comply will result in cleaning and deodorizing with a minimum
charge of £250.00 per room.
14. The hotel shall not be responsible for any failure to provide facilities contracted for in the events of its being
prevented doing so as a result of “Force Majeure” or any other cases beyond its control.
15. Weston Manor Hotel has sound limiters in place that will be monitored frequently during all events.
16. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with a pre-booked wedding.
Sharing this article? Simply copy and paste this link