Win a Relaxing Staycation For Two Worth £214 With Oakman Inns
Fancy a refreshing getaway for you and your partner? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This May, Guides for Brides have partnered with Oakman Inns, giving one lucky winner a fabulous staycation for two in which you’ll receive a night’s stay at any Oakman Inn’s hotel.
Image courtesy of The Crown and Thistle
About Oakman Inns
Oakman Inns were first established in 2007. Now, Oakman Inns make up a collection of sophisticated pubs, many of which are wedding venues that can host your special day. Whether you’re planning on having a small, intimate reception, or you value high quality food, Oakman Inns have some perfect locations which can host your entire day.
Image courtesy of The Royal Foresters
Whilst the different venues have a similar feel, each Oakman Inn has its own unique character and personality. The team are passionate about being rooted within the community, with many of the properties being Grade II listed buildings that have been renovated to create beautiful wedding venue locations.
Image courtesy of The White Hart
The best part about Oakman Inns is most certainly their amazing food (you HAVE to try the brownie and ice-cream for dessert). The chefs at every pub are dedicated to making sure that each meal is perfected to the highest standard. They pride themselves in culinary excellence and will use the best ingredients to ensure that your wedding food is unforgettable. From a 3-course Wedding Breakfast to a buffet for your Reception, you’ll have a delicious menu which can be tailored to you for your day.
The prize is a one-night stay for two adults with dinner, bed and breakfast at any Oakman Inns hotel location worth up to £189.
Image courtesy of The Crown and Thistle
The prize includes:
- 1 night stay for 2 adults at any of Oakman Inns’ hotels worth up to £189 (subject to availability)
- Overnight stay in best available room at the point of booking
- Dinner allowance of £25 per adult to spend on food
- Breakfast following morning
- Late Check-out (12 noon).
To enter this fantastic competition and be in to win this lovely prize, simply fill in the form below by 23:59 on 31st May 2022. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be a U.K resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Third-party bulk entries are not permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Oakman Inns where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Oakman Inns of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Oakman Inns; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- The prize is subject to the availability of the winner's chosen hotel.
- The prize includes: 1 night stay for 2 adults in the best available room at any of Oakman Inns' hotels (locations are listed here), dinner allowance of £25 per adult to spend on food, breakfast following morning and late check-out (12 noon).
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Oakman Inns.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on the 31st May 2022.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Wedding Planning Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness & Wellbeing
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles