Win a sports day hen do or stag do for 10 worth £290!
If you’re planning a hen do or stag do and want a fun, nostalgic activity that gets everyone joining in, then you’re in luck! This month, Red Cactus Events are giving 10 hens or stags the chance to take part in an Old School Sports Day worth £290! Read on to find out how to enter…
Red Cactus Events specialise in organising activity and weekend events across the UK and Europe. Their activities include classics for both hens and stags, including zorbing, gin tasting, dance classes and life drawing. Their Old School Sports Day is popular with hen and stag parties of all ages, as everyone relives their childhood memories of school together!
On the day, the hens or stags are split into houses before taking part in a range of nostalgic games including Egg and Spoon, Sack Race, Three Legged Race and Space Hoppers. The event finishes with the crowning of the Old School Champions and of course, the house who finishes last will receive the wooden spoon. For hen groups there’s even a ‘Mr and Mrs Quiz’ to break up the games halfway through. It’s a great hen activity and acts as a real icebreaker for groups who might not know each other!
The Red Cactus team are on hand to help you plan your event, and only work with tried and tested suppliers. They always test the products wherever they can, so that they know their groups will get the best experience possible. The theory is simple: if they don’t enjoy it, then why would you? Red Cactus can provide the full package, from accommodation to daytime and nightlife activities, or they can help you book the one final element of your pre-planned weekend or event.
If an Old School Sports Day with nine of your pals sounds like your idea of fun, then enter below! The winner will be able to take the prize in any of Red Cactus Events’ premium locations, which include Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, London and York.
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 30th April 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 30th April 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Prize is valid for any booking made within 12 months from the date of the winner's announcement (if booking after the 12 month period the prize will no longer be valid and charged at full cost)
- When booking all dates and times are subject to availability
- Additional people can be added to the prize at a cost of £29pp
- Blackout dates include 24th, 25th, 26th, and 31st December and 1st January
- Available locations are Bath, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Docklands (London), Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newquay, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield, Shoreditch (London) and York
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Red Cactus Events
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles