WIN an overnight stay and spa package at Mallory Court worth £300!
Whether you’re in the middle of planning a wedding and want a romantic night away with some pampering or you’re struggling for mini-moon ideas, we’ve got the perfect giveaway for you. We’ve teamed up with Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa to give you the chance to win an overnight stay and spa package worth £300!
Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa is a magnificent 42 bedroom manor house hotel in Leamington Spa, set in 10 acres of grounds, and is the epitome of a quintessential English country house hotel. The hotel offers elegance, style and luxury, and as a long-standing member of the Relais and Châteaux group, Mallory charms her guests with luxury accommodation, breath-taking grounds, unobtrusive service and simply exquisite food in the heart of Warwickshire.
The hotel can provide the perfect setting for your wedding, set amidst picturesque countryside, you can celebrate your special day with a beautiful backdrop, be it basking on the terraces in the summer sunshine or relaxing before the fire in the winter. Mallory court hotel and the experienced wedding team will work with you to create your dream, bespoke wedding. It’s your day, we want you to celebrate it in your own way.
The prize includes:
- One night accommodation in a superior deluxe bedroom
- Full use of the Elan spa facilities from 3.00pm check in to 11.00am on day of departure
- Towels, robes and slippers
- Dinner up to the value of £30.00 per person in our Brasserie
- Full English breakfast
- 20% off any pre-booked treatments during the stay
This competition is now closed! We will be contacting the winner shortly! Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media for the grand announcement. A huge thank you for everyone who entered.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Mallory Court, where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Mallory Court of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details Mallory Court; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Mallory Court before 30th September 2018.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Mallory Court.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you and Mallory Court if agreed.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on the 31st August 2018. The winner will have 7 days from the first point of contact to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- This prize can only be used Sunday – Friday and is subject to availability at Mallory Court.
It's time to relax and breathe...Find a Spa
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles