Win a luxury overnight stay at Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa worth £406!
Looking for a UK minimoon, a pre-wedding pamper or a romantic getaway? This month we’re giving away an incredible prize that you’ll love! You could win an overnight stay with a champagne afternoon tea and spa access at Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa worth £406! Read on to find out how you could win…
The historic Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire is the epitome of a quintessentially English country house hotel. This four Red Star property is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux, and is the perfect place for a getaway.
The beautifully grand Lutyens-style main house sits in 10 acres of lush, green grounds. Step inside and discover what they have to offer, including 43 blissful bedrooms for you to relax in. Feeling peckish? You can dine in the hotel’s 3 AA Rosette restaurant or the 2 AA Rosette Art Deco brasserie. Finally, unwind in their heavenly Elan Spa, which offers ESPA and ila products.
A stunning Warwickshire wedding venue
There’s plenty of stunning spaces to choose from as a backdrop to your wedding ceremony or reception. Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa is a beautiful wedding venue with in-house florist and accessories supplier to advise you on stunning floral displays and co-ordinations. Their award-winning events team are ready to make your special day one to remember forever.
One lucky couple will win an overnight midweek stay in one of Mallory Court’s incredible Master bedrooms. They’ll also enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and an afternoon tea with Veuve Clicquot champagne. Not to mention, the stay comes with free access to the relaxing Elan Spa – a true getaway!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details below. The winner will be announced in September – in the meantime, find out more about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa here…
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st August 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Overnight stay can be booked Sunday through Friday - no Saturday stays available. Price is based on two people sharing a double/twin master bedroom located in the Manor House.
- No spa treatments included.
- Afternoon tea options include traditional, savoury or vegan options.
- Prize valid until 30th November 2019.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Mallory Court
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles