Win a Luxury One Night’s Stay at Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa!
Looking for a UK minimoon, a pre-wedding pamper or a romantic getaway? We’re giving away an incredible prize that you’ll love! You could win a luxury overnight stay at Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa worth nearly £500! Find out more about Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa and this fantastic opportunity below…
Part of a privately owned collection of hotels set in some of the most beautiful locations in West Sussex, Bailiffscourt Hotel is a ‘medieval’ retreat dreamt up by a 1920s aristocrat.
Set in 30 acres of tranquil parkland and tucked away above Climping Beach, Bailiffscourt brings you the 21st Century’s finest indulgences and welcomes you with luxurious living, a stunning spa with in and outdoor swimming pools and delicious food.
It has 39 unique bedrooms, housed in a series of picturesque thatched houses and cottages. You could also take to the croquet lawn or tennis courts for some outdoor fun! A wonderful, idyllic retreat, perfect for a luxurious overnight stay.
If your overnight stay inspires you, you may want to host your wedding at Bailiffscourt! There is a beautiful 13th century chapel perfect for a romantic blessing or space for a marquee or tepee for up to 350 guests. In addition, our beautiful gardens, including inner rose-clad courtyard and rose garden provide a stunning backdrop to your photos.
So, whether it’s a vintage afternoon tea wedding, a stunning winter wedding, an intimate wedding or a whirlwind one, Bailiffscourt offers a truly romantic and elegant setting for your special day.
A Luxury One Night’s Stay at Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa.
This prize involves so much more than just a bed for the night. If you win, your stay will include:
- An overnight stay for two in a Feature Four Poster Room
- A delicious three course dinner and glass of Sussex sparkling each, in the hotel’s Tapestry Restaurant
- Full English and Continental breakfast
- Use of the award-winning spa including indoor and outdoor swimming pools
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous experience, simply fill in your details below by 11.59pm on 31st March 2020. Good luck!
Looking for your perfect wedding venue?Find a Venue
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends at 31st March 2020. The winner will be selected at random.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date, Guide for Brides and Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa deserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- Prize is valid for one year until 31st March 2021.
- UK entrants only
- By ticking consent for the competition supplier you are agreeing that Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa can contact you with regards to their products and services only
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice
- Employees, families or agents of Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa, Guides for Brides, or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition
- No purchase is necessary
- All bookings are subject to availability and exclude key dates and bank holidays.
- Prize is based on a one night stay for two people in a Feature Four Poster room with dinner, bed and breakfast, and use of all spa facilities, Sunday - Friday.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles