Win a honeymoon video package from Shoot it Yourself worth £200!
Want a unique, professionally-edited video of your honeymoon to treasure forever? This month, one lucky couple will win a honeymoon video package from Shoot It Yourself worth £200!
Whether you’re hitting white sandy beaches, going on the ultimate foodie city break or trekking world-famous mountains, there’s no doubt that your honeymoon is the holiday of a lifetime. So, why not keep a video momento of it? A honeymoon video from Shoot It Yourself will be the ultimate reminder of your honeymoon, and you’ll love having it to look back on! Just film your honeymoon on your mobile phone, then upload the clips to their app and they’ll create a whole ‘travel vlog’ of your adventures. It’ll be edited to the music of your choice and you’ll treasure it for a lifetime.
Want to see an example? Check out Emily and Matthew’s amazing American honeymoon video here:
Love this style of filming? Well, luckily Shoot It Yourself also do wedding videos! Check some out on their website and get 10% off with the code GFB/10 if you book this month. It’s the perfect way to capture your big day with the help of friends and family – Shoot It Yourself wedding videos are truly legendary!
To enter this fabulous competition, simply fill in the form below by 11:59pm on 30th June.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 30th June 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Winner must be going on honeymoon in either 2019 and 2020
- The turnaround time for the winner's honeymoon video will be approximately 12 weeks from when Shoot It Yourself receive footage. The length of the final video will be 5-10 minutes, depending on the amount of footage captured by the winner
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Shoot It Yourself
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles