Win a fun hen do or stag do from Knockout Events worth £300!
For a fun-filled stag do or hen do with everything from inflatable games to oversized costumes and foam slides, you can’t go wrong with Knockout Events! This month, you could win a day for eight stags or hens to one of Knockout Events’ six locations around the UK, worth £300!
If your bride or groom loves physical activities, or was a whiz at school sports days, then Knockout Events makes for a perfect hen do or stag do! Just take a look at some of the games you could play below…
The Bungee Run
This is a hilarious team game where the aim is to tie yourself to a bungee rope, then run as far down the inflatable as you can to stick a velcro sack down. Be prepared to go flying!
Inflatable Obstacle Course
The Washing Machine
Speaking of foam, this hilarious giant washing machine ingeniously combines a bouncy castle and a foam party. Expect lots of slipping, sliding and laughing.
The Giant Wall
How’s your throwing arm? The aim of this game is to chuck as many wet sponges at your opponent’s side as possible, all without being able to see them! Above all, wear clothes that you don’t mind getting soaking wet…
Think adult sports day! You can dry off from the foam with these classic games, which include space hoppers and sack races for example.
Sound like fun? The winner will be able to visit any of Knockout Events’ locations, which include Bristol, Cardiff, London, Brighton, and Newquay, with 7 guests to compete with other hens and stags. Simply fill in your details below to be in with a chance of winning!
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 31st March 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st March 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Prize must be taken in 2019, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance.
- The winner can choose from any of Knockout Events' locations. Dates are subject to availability.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or The Event Corporation
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles