Win A Decadent Wedding Cake From Lola’s Cupcakes Worth £110
Looking for your dream wedding cake? This October, our friends at Lola’s Cupcakes are giving away a stunning pastel wedding cake worth £110 to one very lucky winner!
Lola’s Cupcakes’ handmade wedding cake range is ideal for weddings of all styles. Available in single or double tiers, these products are freshly-baked and beautifully handcrafted. All of their delicious wedding cakes and cupcakes are freshly prepared in Lola’s West London Bakery. Plus, with a wide variety of colours and styles available, you’ll find a cake that will fit both your wedding colour scheme and individual style.
Here’s what one real bride had to say about her wedding cake that was created by Lola’s Cupcakes:
“We used Lola’s Cupcakes for our wedding and ordered a load of miniature cupcakes along with a wedding cake. All of the cakes were delicious and our guests all commented on how tasty they were and how lovely they all looked. The appearance was better than expected and the price was exceptional!”
Read about each of their wedding cake styles and enter the competition to win your wedding cake below:
The Pastel Range
With a celestial feel and beautiful finish, Lola’s Cupcakes’ brand new pastel wedding cake range truly is the perfect statement centrepiece to your big day. The delicious cake bases are decorated with an eye-catching hand-brushed paint and a beautiful gold fleck effect and are available in a gorgeous array of pastel colours.
The Classic Range
Available in two elegant designs, ribbons and pearls, and a range of lovely colours, Lola’s Cupcakes’ classic range of wedding cakes is the perfect option for your wedding cake if you are looking for a simple and sophisticated design.
The Wedding Cupcake Range
Instead of the traditional wedding cake, Lola’s Cupcakes can offer couples a way to make their wedding treat unique thanks to their beautiful range of wedding cupcakes that can match your wedding theme and colour scheme.
The Naked Cake Range
Available in both a chocolate and vanilla base, Lola’s Cupcakes’ range of minimal, yet sophisticated naked cakes are a stylish option. The design is completed with delicious fresh fruit for an additional touch of magic.
The Rustic Range
Whether you like a hand-piped chocolate design or vanilla grooves, Lola’s Cupcakes’ range of gorgeous rustic wedding cakes are perfect for an elegant, rustic wedding. They also come with the option of being finished with some delicious fresh berries for that extra wow-factor.
The prize is a stunning, double-tiered wedding cake from Lola’s Cupcakes‘ incredibly popular Pastel Wedding Cake Range worth £110.
You’ll be able to choose the perfect design to fit your wedding colour scheme, including: blue, purple, pink, ivory, or chocolate and with either double chocolate or vanilla sponge. This cake will serve approximately 70 people with party-sized slices.
Please note allergens are as followed: egg, wheat, milk and soya, and each cake may contain traces of cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, nuts, soya, peanuts, and sulphites.
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 31st October 2021. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be a U.K. resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Third-party bulk entries are not permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Lola's Cupcakes where the prize is redeemed.
- By entering the competition, entrants understand that the allergens in this prize are as followed: egg, wheat, milk and soya, and each cake may contain traces of cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, nuts, soya, peanuts, and sulphites.
- The winner will have a choice of either a chocolate or vanilla cake base and their colour preference for the design.
- This cake is not available for next day delivery and cannot be sent via postal delivery or picked up from Lola's Cupcakes' lockers.
- Guides for Brides will notify Lola's Cupcakes of the winner’s name and email. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Lola's Cupcakes, as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- The winner must order their prize within 1 month of being notified they have won.
- The prize can be ordered up to 6 months in advance of the desired date.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Lola's Cupcakes.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 31st October 2021.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles