WIN a bespoke wedding newspaper and A3 framed print worth £340!
This month, we’ve teamed up with The Occasional Press to offer one lucky bride the chance to win a 12-page wedding newspaper including a bespoke illustrated cover and a made to order A3 print using one of your favourite wedding photos infused with one of their amazing designs. This incredible prize is worth a staggering £340 and is a lovely, unique way to treasure your wedding memories.
Your wedding newspaper will consist of your favourite wedding photographs across 12 pages of your very own personal newspaper. The cover will be illustrated especially for you, and you’ll receive 20 copies to share with your friends and family. If that wasn’t already an incredible prize, the ‘off the peg’ A3 print is a stunning fine art print using one of your favourite photographs (whether it be from your wedding, honeymoon or engagement) infused with one of The Occasional Press’ amazing pre-made designs. Lasting a lifetime and printed onto museum quality paper, there’s no better way to display one of your favourite photos.
The Occasional Press is a bespoke design service creating made to order keepsakes that celebrate and mark milestones in people lives. It is the work of London artist Paul Tanner, who’s mission is to help people remember now. From getting married to being parents to celebrating milestone birthdays, Paul works with each of his clients to create a piece of art or unique keepsake, inspired by them and their occasion.
This competition is now closed, but to see more from The Occasional Press, click here.
- The prize will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or The Occasional Press.
- Guides for Brides will notify The Occasional Press of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of The Occasional Press; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by The Occasional Press.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 30th April 2017. The winner will have 7 days to come forward before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles