Win a £200 bridal headpiece from Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories!
Are you looking to complete your bridal look with the perfect hair accessory? Well, you’re in luck! We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a headpiece of their choice worth up to £200 from Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories.
About Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories
Rachel’s stunning bridal headpieces and hair accessories are sure to finish off any bridal look beautifully. Rachel has the perfect eye for creating intricate, luxurious accessories. Her signature style and quality craftsmanship are apparent across her entire accessories range. We love how she uses nature-inspired designs, which work beautifully with both modern and boho wedding dresses. They’ll also blend harmoniously with any bridal bouquets for a stunning floral accent.
As well as her custom collections, Rachel also creates bespoke pieces. These are perfect for stylish, discerning brides who want something completely unique for their wedding day. Rachel is passionate about her craft and customers and loves working with brides to create pieces that perfectly reflect their personality.
Rachel strives to offer her clients an experience that is personal, individual and unique. Every bride receives one-to-one attention, with dedicated and intimate service from initial design, right through to creation and delivery. Brides are invited to join Rachel either at her studio in beautiful Bedfordshire or virtually via video call so that she can really get to know them; their personality, their style and their wedding. This will help shape Rachel’s designs, which she then creates with high-quality craftmanship, ensuring no two pieces will ever be the same and resulting in bridal accessories that are not only luxurious but also truly unique.
One lucky entrant will win a stunning headpiece of their choice worth up to £200 from Rachel Sokhal Bridal Accessories’ ready-to-wear collection!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 31st January 2021. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- If the winner does not spend the entire value they will not be given the difference in cash or vouchers to spend on further products
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Rachel Sokhal Bridal where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Rachel Sokhal of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Rachel Sokhal; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Rachel Sokhal before 28th February 2021.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Rachel Sokhal
- The competition closes on the 31st January 2021 at 23:59. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Postage and packaging of the item is included in the prize.
- Bespoke options are excluded.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles