Win a £1000 wedding fireworks display from Illusion Fireworks!
What better way to celebrate your wedding than with an incredible firework display? Award-winning fireworks company Illusion Fireworks are giving one lucky couple the chance to win a fireworks display to round off their reception, worth a massive £1000!
Illusion Fireworks are Oxfordshire’s largest firework display company, and as recent winners of the British Firework Championships 2018, you know that you’re in safe hands! Take a look at their incredible award-winning show below…
Illusion Fireworks Ltd use the best quality display fireworks from around the world and are famous for their ‘firework rainbow’ and its brilliant colours. Their team specialises in producing breathtaking wedding firework displays that pack a punch, all carefully crafted to suit your budget. They can incorporate your wedding colours, fire up heart shape fireworks and even choreograph fireworks to your wedding song in a ‘pyromusical’!
For your chance to win an amazing fireworks display for your wedding worth a whopping £1000, simply enter our competition form below by 11.59pm on 30th November 2018.
Want to see more from Illusion Fireworks? You can see their displays at Didcot Pyromusical Fireworks on Sunday 4th November and Abingdon Festival of Fireworks on Saturday 10th November.
Terms & Conditions
1. The winners wedding venue must permit the use of fireworks. Any brides that enter with a wedding venue that does not permit fireworks will forfeit the prize to replacement winner chosen by Guides for Brides.
2. The prize will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
3. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
4. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
5. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Illusion Fireworks where the prize is redeemed.
6. Guides for Brides will notify Illusion Fireworks of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details Illusion Fireworks; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
7. The winner should contact Illusion Fireworks before 31st December 2018.
8. The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Illusion Fireworks.
10. By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you and Illusion Fireworks if agreed.
11. Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
12. The competition closes on the 30th November 2018. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
13. This prize is subject to availability with Illusion Fireworks. November 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 10th, and December 31st would not be possible.
14. Travel up to a 50 mile radius of Wallingford, OX10 is included in the prize. Anything over the 50 mile radius is chargeable at 0.50p per mile.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles