Win 6 tickets for an adventure stag or hen do!
Planning the perfect adventure hen or stag do? Does your bride or groom love activities that are fun and physical? This is the ideal competition for you! Go Ape are giving away six tickets to one of their 33 locations across the UK, where you can experience high ropes, zip wires, off-road Segways and more.
Go Ape are the perfect company for a group adventure, whether it’s bouncing in tree trampolines with your hens or trying the Tarzan swing with your stags. You can even wear fancy dress on the day, which makes it ideal for a themed stag do or hen party. Here are just some of the activities that you can try…
Tree Top Adventure
Your bride or groom will love trying daring ropes course challenges, free-falling swings and electrifying zip wires. With heights of up to 30 metres, this is definitely an activity for adrenaline junkies!
Forget the sedate Segways you’ve seen at tourist traps – these heavy-duty all-terrain Segways are essentially quad bikes on two wheels. You’ll be able to hit spectacular off-road trails for up to an hour, enjoying a mixed track and even glimpses of the local wildlife on your very own Segway safari.
Zip Trekking Adventure
Exclusive to Go Ape’s stunning Lake District location, this zip wire experience is something else! You’ll be driven uphill in a 4×4, before zooming across seven forest ziplines totalling a whopping 3km. It’s the closest you’ll get to flying on your hen do or stag do!
The prize includes:
- 6 tickets that are redeemable on your choice of activity in one of 33 Go Ape locations
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 28th February 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid until 28th February 2020.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Go Ape
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 28th February 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles