Win 50 Bespoke Wedding Invitations Worth Over £400!
Searching for bespoke wedding invitations that will uniquely match your wedding theme? Look no further! This month, we’re giving one lucky person the chance to win 50 bespoke wedding invitations worth over £400, thanks to On Cloud Nine Stationery.
About On Cloud Nine Stationery
On Cloud Nine Stationery believes that wonderful wedding stationery can really set the scene for your big day, right from the word go. It’s all about making everything look completely gorgeous; from Save the Dates to Invitations to Table Plans and everything in between.
On Cloud Nine Stationery is based in West Oxfordshire and is the multi award-winning home of beautiful stationery. Having won the Guides for Brides Customer Service Award for the past 3 years, On Cloud Nine Stationery pride itself on building a great relationship with their clients as well as seeing the joy their stationery brings to each couple and their guests.
On Cloud Nine Stationery offers a range of stunning set designs that you can personalise to make your own, changing colours and fonts if you wish. Also on offer is a bespoke design service where you can design something extra special just for you and your day.
One lucky winner will win 50 Square Sleeve Wedding Invitations printed on beautiful bright white cardstock. Worth over £300, these gorgeous invitations include a sleeve, invitation insert, information insert, RSVP postcard insert, and a blank envelope. The invitations will also be personalised, with each guest’s name printed on their invitation, which is usually an extra charge.
To create your invitations, you will also receive a Bespoke Design Service worth £100! This starts with a consultation, either face to face or virtually, so On Cloud Nine Stationery can provide unique design work for your stationery. You will receive one full set of samples posted out to you along with a detailed quote. Then On Cloud Nine Stationery will provide an hour of amendments and emailed proofs to double-check everything is perfect!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 31st March 2021. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- If the winner does not spend the entire value, they will not be given the difference in cash or vouchers to spend on other wedding stationery or associated products.
- Entrants must be a U.K resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed
- Third party bulk entries are not permitted
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or On Cloud Nine Stationery where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify On Cloud Nine Stationery of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of On Cloud Nine Stationery; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by On Cloud Nine Stationery.
- The competition closes on the 31st March 2021.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles