Win 5 vouchers for a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure
The number 1 forest adventure in the UK, Go Ape, is the perfect activity for your hen or stag do. Swing through the trees and unleash your inner Tarzan on this high-flying assault course – a great ice breaker to get the gang working together, challenging themselves and simply having a laugh. And guess what – we’ve got 5 vouchers to giveaway for a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure!
One lucky bride or groom is going to win 5 vouchers for them and their friends for a Tree Top Adventure with Go Ape, choosing from any one of their 31 locations across the UK. Each course is different, with 2-3 hours of unique crossings, exhilarating zip wires and heights of up to 30 metres! This incredible prize is worth over £140, so don’t waste any time – enter below!
This competition is now closed! We will be contacting the winner shortly! Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media for the grand announcement. A huge thank you for everyone who entered.
Terms and conditions
- The tickets will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides, Go Ape nor the party where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Go Ape of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Go Ape; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Go Ape before 30th August 2018.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Go Ape.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 31st July 2018. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
Check out what other competitions we are running online.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles