Win 2 Hours of Caricaturist Drawing from Alan Simpson Ink Worth £250
Searching for unique entertainment for your wedding? Well, you’re in luck! You could win 2 hours of drawing at your wedding by Caricaturist Alan Simpson Ink. Find out more about Alan and this wonderful prize below.
About Alan Simpson Ink
Alan is an exciting caricature artist based in Oxfordshire. He’s been a full-time caricaturist since 2014, usually drawing at around 120 events a year. He is amongst the fastest in the UK, drawing a quality caricature in just 4 minutes!
You can tell caricatures are his passion – he draws with such an animated face so as to breathe life into the pictures. Alan enjoys meeting people and loves entertaining them with the magic of live caricatures. He captures their personalities and quirks on the page with uncanny accuracy and consistency. The caricatures strike just the right balance between being humorous and complimentary.
Alan specializes in drawing stylish caricatures at events such as weddings. Not only is it fun to watch, but the drawings also make great gifts for the guests to take home – something personal that they’re likely to frame! Apart from drawing on paper, Alan also draws on his iPad at events. He brings a fresh approach to this cool medium, which allows him to draw these in colour as fast as his paper portraits.
He offers the following for weddings:
“Classic” Paper Caricatures
Alan draws faces in 4 to 5 minutes each. That’s up to 15 faces (7 couples) per hour in black and white, often with splashes of colour. He prefers drawing seated at an easel for a better viewing experience but is just as comfortable to ‘mix ‘n mingle’ with the crowd. Alan also has a penchant for presentation and punctuality. He can help with a personalised message printed on the paper beforehand, or with other presentation ideas.
Digital Caricature “Wizardry”
Alan is just as comfortable drawing live on a tablet as on paper. He draws between 8 and 12 faces per hour on his iPad. He brings all his own equipment, including a large display monitor and a printer. The drawings can be printed or shared on the spot, along with a message or logo. A great idea for a wedding, where you can get two prints – one for the guests and one for the guestbook!
The prize is 2 hours of caricaturist drawing at your wedding by Alan Simpson Ink, worth £250!
To be in to win, simply fill in the form below before 23:59 on 31st August 2021. Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Prize is subject to Alan Simpson Ink's availability on the event date.
- Travel - the maximum distance for Alan Simpson Ink to travel to the venue is 110 miles one way from Bicester.
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be a U.K. resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Third party bulk entries are not permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Alan Simpson Ink where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Alan Simpson Ink of the winner’s name and email. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Alan Simpson Ink, as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Alan Simpson Ink.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 31st August 2021.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles