Wedding weightloss trial
Having an upcoming wedding in 8 weeks and wanting to lose a few pounds, I was delighted to be given the chance to trial the Yves Rocher food supplement tablets over a 4 week period. The course required me to take 2 tablets every day whilst continuing with a healthy calorie controlled diet and lifestyle. Having a fairly healthy lifestyle and diet to start with, I did wonder if I would see any results from the trial.
The Yves Rocher Triple Action tablets contain 3 main ingredients:– Guarana extract is high in caffeine and is a great energy supplement – aims to burn fat in the body.
– Green Tea which is great for detoxing and increasing the metabolic rate – eliminates toxins in the body and flushes them out.
– Yerba Mate extract which is used for detoxing and improves the immune system – aims to slim your silhouette down.
The tablets were easy to take, each morning with a glass of water, and there were no side effects experienced. After 4 weeks, with no change in my exercise regime and controlling my carb intake, I found that I had lost 9lb, which was very pleasing.
Whether cutting down on carbs actually helped with this or if it was the tablets – I’m not sure.
Since then, over 4 weeks, weight has been up and down, but after 8 weeks, I’ve lost 12lb altogether and a couple of dress sizes.
Grace Lyn, Guides for Brides
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles