Plan Like A Pro: Guides for Brides Wedding Planning Course
Recently engaged? Wedding planning is so much more fun when you have others to share ideas with and support you along the way. That’s why we’ve put together the Plan Like A Pro Wedding Planning Course.
The course is designed to help brides and grooms effectively plan their wedding, with expert guidance, advice and support over an 8 week program.
This article covers:
- What does the Plan Like A Pro course cover?
- I’ve already started planning. Can I still sign-up?
- What’s included?
- How much does it cost?
- When does it start and how do I sign-up?
Each 1 hour, weekday evening session helps you to understand a different element of planning your wedding. The topics covered include:
- What does everything cost and how do I budget?
- Finding and getting the most from your wedding venue
- Who to invite and how to manage the guest list
- How to find and choose the best wedding suppliers
- Managing your support network; parents, inlaws and bridesmaids who all want to have a say!
- Tips for finding the dress, the suit, the bridesmaids outfits – all at the right price.
- The creative details: table plans, favours and other personal touches.
- Putting your on-the-day itinerary together
Don’t worry if you’ve already made a start. While we will be covering some topics that you may have already mastered, we will also be expanding on them to ensure you have a good understanding of your future tasks and how to effectively manage relationships with your venue and suppliers.
You’ll probably be getting married in 2022 or beyond, but if your wedding is later this year and you’re still in the early planning stages there is even more reason to sign-up.
- Expert knowledge and advice presented to you weekly via Zoom.
- Opportunity to have your questions answered by wedding experts.
- Access to a private Facebook group for those on the course and alumni.
- Additional resources to help you plan effectively.
- Connect with other brides and grooms who are planning at the same time as you.
The total cost to attend our 8 week wedding planning course is £40 and includes invaluable guidance, support and resources to help you plan your wedding like a pro!
Or for £50 you’ll also receive a Guides for Brides’ Bridesmaid Survival Guide and “I’m Getting Married!” travel mug and tote (worth £15)!
The first sessions will take place on a Wednesday evening (6-7pm) starting from Wednesday 7th April. A maximum of 10 people will be in each cohort, so spaces are limited. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Express your interest today by emailing Amelia, and we will be in touch to get you on board.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles