Wedding Day Nails
After all that hard work planning your big day, your nails deserve some pre-wedding pampering. The question is…what to do with them? Many Brides struggle to decide how they want their nails to look. Here are a few different ideas, providing inspiration for those all-important wedding nails!
1. Making a Statement – Make your nails stand out by covering one nail in heavy glitter. Great for a gold wedding theme.
2. Classic French Manicure – If in doubt, you can’t go wrong with this classic choice. Leaving your hands looking elegant and natural, the French manicure will look stunning with any dress.
3. Jewels – If you are looking for something that little bit different, then stick on jewels provide that extra bling beside your ring!
4. Pastels Please – Whether it be to match the colour of your theme or Bridesmaids dresses, or just for fun, pastel coloured nails provide a pretty and natural look for any Bride.
5. Themed Nail Art – If you are looking for something different, then why not add a personal wedding message to your nails. Bride and Groom symbols are unique examples of wedding nail art.
Be sure to visit our list of suppliers for all your beauty needs for your big day!
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles