Vintage Wine Wedding List
Although the vast majority of couples still opt for a traditional gift list featuring tableware and cookware, there is an increasing number of brides and grooms whose homes are already well equipped and who really don’t know what to request. Why not create a vintage wine wedding list? Good wine can be a great investment, or just a pleasure to be enjoyed over the years to come. You could also include champagne, port, whisky, cognac and armagnac to really set up your drinks cabinet or wine cellar.
Some companies build up a personalised list of wines specifically for you. There is often an initial consultation when favoured wines are identified, and then a list is drawn up for your guests to purchase. A delivery of wines will then appear up to a month before your wedding and then you can simply sit back, uncork a bottle of two and enjoy!!
Naked Wines is an online farmer’s market, where you will find the kind of winemakers who want to spend their lives making great wine, rather than selling it.
The most exciting wines in the world are made by small, low-production winemakers who don’t have the financial muscle to get on to the UK supermarket shelves. And by maverick, artisan winemakers who want to make wines their way, not the way the big retailers want them made.
We are here to help you find delicious, blow-your-socks-off, dazzling wines at sensible, affordable prices. And to make friends with the delightful people who make these wines.
– Speak directly to our winemakers and other Naked Wines customers. That way you’ll get much more friendly, useful and informative advice than you do with traditional ‘bicycle saddle, raspberries and cigar box’ tasting notes.
– We can recommend wines to you that we know you will love. And even tell you which ones we think you won’t.
– We offer Next Day delivery as standard, for £4.99
– And we’ll refund you in full if you don’t get 100% taste satisfaction
To get you started, why not take advantage of £25 off as a thank you from Guides for Brides! www.nakedwines.com/guidesforbrides (min. spend £64.99 applies, full T&Cs at nakedwines.com.)
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Your Wedding Day
- Other Articles