The National Wedding Show at Olympia
Today marks the start of the three day National Wedding Show in London, and Nicky, John and Emily are there to check out what is happening on the catwalk and to see the latest trends on the trade stands.
The first fashion show of the day got off to a good start with every seat taken and some traditional designs from Ian Stuart. The general feel is for lots of lace and there is still a lot of vintage around.
The bad news? slim fitting is definitely in so it is time to hit the gym!
White and ivory were the predominant colours, with the exception of a few in the Dark Romance section where dark grey has been introduced along with the usual reds and blacks.
More to follow with a report on trends for menswear coming up.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles