The Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Show
The essential event to plan your perfect wedding and honeymoon abroad.
Find everything for your destination wedding and honeymoon from our selection of knowledgeable wedding experts, from key locations from across the world all under one roof at the UK’s largest event dedicated to weddings and honeymoons abroad.
You will meet wedding specialists from the best locations in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, Caribbean and beyond. Our industry experts be on hand to provide expert advice and inspiration so you can plan your dream wedding or honeymoon with ease and excitement!
- You can meet over 50 specialist overseas wedding and honeymoon experts, ranging from wedding planners and venues overseas, tourist boards, tour operators, to photographers and videographers, who are there to help create your tailor-made wedding and honeymoon packages.
- Gain insider top tips and expert advice from our handpicked selection of overseas wedding specialists at The Experts Island where you can sit back listen to their talks and sessions taking place across the weekend and ask our any questions you may have.
- Relax and indulge in a cocktail or two with your partner and bridal party at The Destination Beach Bar
- Plus complimentary access to The National Wedding Show, where you can shop more wedding suppliers and visit the stunning Catwalk show.
The competition for 2 free tickets to the Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Show is now closed, but you can still save on advanced tickets below with our code GFB18.
Buy your tickets here
Dates: Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th February
Opening times: Friday & Sunday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm.
Address: NEC Birmingham, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
On the door pricing: £20 for adults, children under 10 go free, children aged 10-15 tickets are £6.60.
Ticket offer varies throughout the campaign, code expires 22nd February 2018. Photography credits: Louise Bjorling Photography & Kevin Fern Photography.
Terms & Conditions
- The tickets will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides, Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show nor the party where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show before 22nd February 2018.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 20th February 2018. The winner will have 3 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.