Photo credit: Pinterest
Caribbean holidays are the ultimate tropical get-away for anyone seeking sun, warmth, adventure, and true relaxation in one of the most the world’s most treasured regions. With all-inclusive holiday packages, everything you could want or need is taken care of no matter where you choose to go. Many tour operators and online package companies offers a fantastic range of Caribbean holidays to choose from with exclusive luxury retreats tucked away on secluded beaches to larger all-inclusive resorts.
The Caribbean Islands are famous for year-round sunshine, white sandy beaches, clear blue waters, lush forests, friendly locals, and amazing food and music. They also have a complicated history of piracy, slavery, colonialism and revolution, which therefore gives a mix of interesting and vibrant cultures and perspectives. Dont forget the infectious Caribbean music and dance including: reggae, salsa, and the lively rhythms of soca. A holiday to the Caribbean will surely entice and enrapture any visitor who chances upon any of the beautiful, enchanting shores that make up the Caribbean Islands.
The Carribbean has a tropical maritime climate with few temperature variations; it is mostly between 27°C and 30°C on the coast and around 20°C in the mountains.
There is a rainy season between May and December with moderate and sporadic showers.Hurricanes can occur between June and November.
You can visit anytime, but the main tourist season is from December to April, resulting in higher prices and crowded beaches.
Therefore, you may prefer to choose the period from May to November when it is calmer and cheaper too.
Famous for white beaches and blue lagoons…
- Stay in St Lucia on a remote cliff top with a private plunge pool.
- Look for luxury in a 32 suite ocean front, boutique hotel overlooking the beautiful St James beach.
- For the active couple, discover Grenada and the Grand Etang Lake and forest reserve. You can trek for miles discovering perfectly untouched land.
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Your Wedding Day
- Other Articles