The Best Bar Ideas for your Wedding
Let’s face it, keeping the drinks flowing is integral to any wedding, and you cant keep your drinks flowing without any, so here are some of the best wedding drinks suppliers. Here are a few creative ideas to add a fun element into your bar.
Fill up an old tub with ice and drinks to see every guest through the night!
This is creative way for your guests to get involved with drinks for your reception.
Cocktails are the key to happy guests.
If cocktails aren’t your thing, or your guests prefer a cheeky pint, why not try out a beer bar instead.
Another fun alternative if beer is more your thing.
Prosecco Tuk Tuk
We love a prosecco bar and The Prosecco Party Tuk Tuk ticks all the boxes. A cute baby pink and perfect for a summer afternoon sipping with your guests.
Which one is your favourite?
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles