Win a 7-night honeymoon in Sri Lanka worth over £2,300!
We’re giving you the chance to win a seven-night Sri Lanka honeymoon worth over £2,300 with this amazing competition! The prize is a romantic week at Jetwing Surf Hotel on Sri Lanka’s east coast, in a beautiful beachfront cabana. Read on to find out more about this stunning honeymoon destination…
Set on a palm-fringed stretch of white sand with crashing waves as your backdrop, Jetwing Surf is an eco-luxury surf resort based just minutes away from the world-famous surfing destination of Arugambay. With an infinity pool and 24-hour room service, the elegant cabanas combine environmentally-friendly materials with luxurious cabana living for a truly relaxing honeymoon getaway.
Here’s just a taste of what you can experience on your dream honeymoon in Sri Lanka…
Jetwing Surf features three culinary experiences – the Main Restaurant, which features a bar with a wine cellar, the Pool Bar, which specialises in snacks and drinks, and four Signature Dining options.
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, the Main Restaurant at Jetwing Surf is a breezy space set under a large thatched roof. Designed as an environmentally responsible, open-air setting, the restaurant features both indoor and outdoor seating areas to best enjoy the hotel’s gorgeous surroundings. The chef team create delicious world-inspired cuisines as well as local specialities, including an array of exceptional seafood from Sri Lanka’s eastern waters.
While the Main Restaurant features its own bar and wine cellar, the relaxed Pool Bar is perfect for unwinding under the Pottuvil sun. Enjoy the range of exotic cocktails and light snacks while you overlook the ocean.
Finally, Jetwing Surf also offers four Signature Dining experiences at various locations. Choose to dine by the inviting waters of the infinity pool, or enjoy a barbecue on the hotel’s private beach. Or, you can simply dine in the comfort of your own cabana.
With a range of experiences available, Jetwing Surf is the perfect base for classes on site or trips further afield. Pottuvil and the neighbouring regions feature a vibrant mix of history, nature, and everything in between.
Take advantage of the world-famous Arugam Bay to catch a spot of surfing, or take a boat safari with the hotel’s resident naturalist across the Pottuvil Lagoon or the Urani River. You can join a local fisherman on a fishing excursion, or enjoy a game of volleyball on the hotel’s beach.
If you’re nature lovers, then you can explore the region’s local national parks. Gal Oya and Lahugala National Parks are famous for their resident elephants, while Kumana is filled with colourful birds.
Nearby you’ll also find plenty of ancient historical sites, ruins and temples to explore. This includes Kudumbigala, Sri Lanka’s only cylindrical dagoba, on top of an ancient rock monastery.
Whether you want to explore Sri Lanka, or simply relax, Jetwing Surf is the perfect honeymoon destination. Find out more at jetwinghotels.com, and enter below for your chance to win your dream honeymoon. Be quick, the competition ends at 11.59pm on 15th April 2019!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends 11.59pm on 15th April 2019. The winner will be drawn and contacted before 19th April 2019.
- The prize is a seven (7) night stay for two people (2) at Jetwing Surf Hotel, Sri Lanka.
- Winner and Guest will share a beachfront Cabana on a bed and breakfast basis only.
- Prize does not include flights, transfers, spending money, travel insurance or any other costs associated with the booking.
- Prize must be taken before February 2021 and is unavailable for booking during the months of July, August and December 2019 and 2020.
- The Winner must be a named passenger on the booking and the person booking the holiday must be at least 18 years old.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked.
- The Winner and their chosen guest must hold a valid passport and must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after the date of departure from the UK.
- The Winner and companions are responsible for obtaining any other necessary travel documentation, authorization, immunizations and visas.
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice.
- Employees, families or agents of Jetwing or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition. No purchase is necessary.
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of publishing and may be subject to change without notice.
- If a prize winner fails to respond to the correspondence within 7 days of receipt of our notification, Guides for Brides is entitled to select an alternative prize winner.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles