Get Married at Spring, One of London’s Top Restaurant Venues
Ideally located in Central London, Spring offers couples an elegant and sophisticated venue for their dream wedding. The restaurant is set within a Grade I listed building with beautiful high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, both factors which contribute to its beauty.
The venue has two stunning spaces for you to choose from. First is the Garden, which can hold up to 36 guests, and is ideal for smaller and more intimate ceremonies, whilst the Main Dining Room can cater for up to 116 guests if you’re looking for something larger. Plus, there is a separate area for a drinks reception and dancing, so every element of your wonderful wedding has its place at Spring.
The dedicated catering team is a major advantage to choosing Spring for your wedding. The venue is owned by award winning chef, Skye Gyngell. Skye was named ‘Female Chef of the Year’ in 2019 at SquareMeals awards and is credited for her sustainability incentives. Because of this, Spring’s menu is well-known for its focus on the finest, seasonal produce. So, you can be sure you’ll have the very finest, sustainable catering experience on your special day.
Along with the exquisite setting and the fantastic food, the service is second to none. Skye plans your wedding menu based on your tastes and needs, whilst expert sommeliers can create bespoke cocktails for you. The list of personalised touches doesn’t stop there. Custom floral designs and other beautiful decorations are also available to make your wedding unique and perfect.
Getting Married at Spring Restaurant
Below is a summary of average pricing for a wedding at Spring:
- The most popular option at Spring Restaurant is an intimate wedding. This usually costs between £8,000 and £10,000.
- There is an exclusive use option available, which is £10,000 and with a minimum spend of £15,000 on food and drink plus 15% service charge.
- If you also wish to host both your ceremony and reception at Spring, the hire cost is £15,000.
- On Sundays, exclusive hire is £2,000 with £10,000 minimum spend and a 30% discount on food and drink.
For more information about getting married at Spring, get in touch with the team today.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles