Win a Bespoke Wedding Speech Written by Speech-Craft Experts worth £345
If you want to get hitched in the next few months and are opting for an intimate do, one way to add an extra special moment to the day is to think about your speeches. They really are the new ‘entertainment’ and one team who are masters at speech-craft are Speechy; a renegade team of TV scriptwriters who now help couples around the world deliver awesome speeches. This month, Speechy is offering the chance to win their Bespoke Speech Writing Service (worth £345) and work with the talented team yourself. Find out more about the team and the competition below.
The Speechy team have written for top TV shows like Have I Got News For You and Dead Ringers, as well as loads of celebs. These days, they’re leading a wedding speech revolution; cutting clichés, ditching old-fashioned etiquette, and saying no to googled gags.
Masters at storytelling and entertaining an audience, they work closely with clients to help them realise every inch of their potential. Maybe that’s why they’re rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot.
The team offer services to suit every timescale, budget and writing ability and work with grooms, brides, dads, mums and really anyone who wants to grab the wedding mic.
Their services include:
- BESPOKE WRITING SERVICE – The full works. Fill in the Speechy questionnaire, talk to the team (a lot!) and wait for them to craft your dream speech. Unlimited fiddles. Delight guarantee.
- SPEECH EDIT SERVICE – Send them your speech and the team will transform it into something a whole lot better!
- SPEECHY TEMPLATES – The cheapest way to exploit the team’s talent. If you’re happy to DIY, get tucked into the innovative Speechy templates and immediately become a writing genius.
- WEDDING VOWS WRITING SERVICE – Writing your own vows? Call in the experts to help create a truly magical ceremony.
One lucky entrant will win Speechy’s Bespoke Speech Writing Service worth £345. You’ll get to work with the team, tell them your stories, and let them craft you an awesome speech. The Bespoke Service comes with unlimited edits so lots of collaboration is possible and delight is guaranteed!
The prize is for one individual speech and can be utilised by the groom, bride, dad, mum or anyone else giving a speech at the wedding – the choice is yours. Learn more about the prize in the video below.
The competition closes on the 30th of November. Couples need to be getting married before the end of May 2021. By entering this competition you agree to share a review of the service after your wedding (images are welcome but completely optional) with the Speechy team to share on their social media and website! For further details please read the Ts&Cs.
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 30th November 2020. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition ends on 30th November 2020. The winner will be selected at random.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date, Guides for Brides and Speechy reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- UK entrants only
- Couples need to be getting married before the end of May 2021
- Couples agree to share a review of the service with the Speechy team to share on their social media and website (images are welcome but completely optional)
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice
- Employees, families or agents of Speechy, Guides for Brides, or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition
- No purchase is necessary.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles