Win a Luxury One Night’s Stay at South Lodge!
Looking for a UK minimoon, a pre-wedding pamper or a romantic getaway? We’re giving away an incredible prize that you’ll love! You could win a luxury overnight stay at South Lodge worth nearly £500! Find out more about South Lodge and this fantastic competition below…
About South Lodge
With unbeatable views of the South Downs, South Lodge is a luxury hotel in Sussex offering the best in relaxation. South Lodge is filled with flawless attention to detail and homely charm.
The suites and rooms at South Lodge are an irresistible fusion of the past and present. Every room is individually styled and designed so that no two are the same, with gorgeous soft furnishings, plump cushions and quirky furniture.
South Lodge has three restaurants, alfresco dining, The Cellar, The Billiard Bar, lounges and the terrace. So, at South Lodge you will find a dining experience and atmosphere for every occasion!
The Spa at South Lodge is a 44,000 sq. ft. luxury spa with a state-of-the-art gym. Also, there is a spin studio, indoor pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool and wild swimming pool, a thermal suite and treatment rooms. Absolutely perfect for a relaxing treat!
Weddings at South Lodge
Set within the 93 acres of parkland, South Lodge is a particularly beautiful wedding venue. With 12 beautiful function suites, South Lodge can accommodate parties of a variety of sizes, for both the ceremony and reception. You can even share your vows outside in the wedding pavilion, available during the warmer months, or perhaps you’d like to have a fully outdoor wedding with a tipi or marquee? Also, whether you are requiring a seated affair, a stylish wedding buffet or fine-dining feast, a team of award-winning chefs are on hand to produce a sumptuous offering utilising the best local and seasonal produce.
South Lodge has wedding packages or can create a bespoke day just for you. Experienced wedding coordinators are always at your service to help perfect your special day. You can be at ease in knowing that they will pay the utmost attention to each intricate detail, offer constant support, guidance and unlimited knowledge when it comes to dining, entertainment and the finer touches all of which will make your big day unforgettable.
This prize involves so much more than just a bed for the night! If you win, your stay will include:
- An overnight stay for two in a cosy bedroom
- Dinner in the evening
- Breakfast in the morning
- Use of all spa facilities
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous experience, simply fill in your details below by 11.59pm on 31st August 2020. Please read the terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends on 31st August 2020. The winner will be selected at random.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date, Guides for Brides and South Lodge deserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- UK entrants only
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice
- Employees, families or agents of South Lodge, Guides for Brides, or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition
- No purchase is necessary
- All bookings are subject to availability and exclude key dates and bank holidays.
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Subject to availability and our standard booking terms and conditions.
- Only applies to dates Sunday – Thursday (excluding all bank holiday dates and special occasion dates etc.)
- Cosy bedroom level
- Set allowance to be offered for dinner and would exclude all drinks
- Prize to be booked for a date before the end of November 2020. If the prize cannot be redeemed due to government-imposed restrictions, South Lodge will liaise with the winner and reschedule for a more appropriate date at their discretion.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles