Rowhill Grange, Kent
Occasionally we come across a venue that really knows how to host a wedding reception with ease and style. Rowhill Grange could write a book on the subject.
Everything has been thought of, and thought through, with the knowledge and experience that can only come from loyal and long term staff who have successfully coordinated hundreds of weddings, and we would encourage every couple planning a wedding within reach of Wilmington in Kent to shortlist this venue.
Rowhill Grange is divided into two distinct parts, both run by the same experienced team and with the flexibility to have the ceremony in one part, and the reception in the other.
Truffles Restaurant is within the main part of the hotel and is suitable for smaller weddings and receptions, with direct access to the hotel’s main facilites.
The Clockhouse Suite appears to have been designed with weddings in mind, and has everything you might need in one self-contained area; space for the ceremony, for reception drinks, for the meal and for dancing. There is also a bar, an outside terrace and a quiet room, plus a honeymoon suite and guest bedrooms.
- Significant discounts for Monday to Thursday weddings.
- Exclusive use available for the entire venue, or for just the Clockhouse Suite section of the venue.
- Choice of rooms for the ceremony and reception, dependant on numbers, including outside weddings.
- “On the Quiet” weddings – just the two of you, with everything including witnesses arranged for you.
- Quiet areas in both parts of the venue for your guests to relax, or for children to be entertained.
- 3 AA Rosette cuisine with creative menus and a separate children’s menu.
- Choice of honeymoon suites – including the Rose Suite for a modern suite with a separate lounge, or the
- Four Poster room in the Clockhouse Suite with the most amazing bathroom.
- Utopia Spa for you and your guests to enjoy a little pampering before or after the wedding.
- In-house hairdressing salon.
- Picturesque grounds, with a lake, mature trees and woodland.
- Giant board games for guests to play outside.
The hotel hosts regular open evenings so that you can see the venue set up as it would be for a wedding and chat to their coordinators.
They have an informative brochure setting out prices and minimum numbers for their various packages.
Rowhill Grange Hotel
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles