Ring Ceremonies and Promises
A selection of promises that you could use in your wedding ceremony.
- I promise that I will respect you as an individual, support you through difficult times, rejoice with you through happy times, be loyal to you always and, above all, love you as my wife/husband and friend.
- I promise to care for you above all others, to give you my love and friendship, support and comfort, and to respect and cherish you throughout our lives together.
- I give you this ring as a token of my love and friendship.
- I give you this ring as a token of our love and marriage, as a symbol of all that we share and in recognition of our life together.
- I promise to love and respect you. Helping our love grow, always being there to listen. Comfort and support you, to respect and cherish you, throughout our lives together.
- I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage, and as a token of my love. I promise to care for you, to respect and cherish you, throughout our lives together.
- I give you this ring as a sign of our love, trust and marriage. I promise to care for you above all others, to give you my love, friendship and support, and to respect and cherish you throughout our life together.
- I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and affection, wear it with happiness and pride – now and always.
Civil Ceremonies can take place in a Registry Office or in a location that has been approved for Civil Ceremonies. For further information on Civil Ceremony venues.
Find a supplier
You may also like
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles