Reef Villa, Sri Lanka
Reef Villa & Spa, Sri Lanka, has the answer to the question of how you are to ask the most important question of your life, ” Will You Marry me?” with the Ultimate Proposal.
- A special Bliss cocktail
- A personal fireworks display with “Will you marry me?” displayed in fireworks
- A five course romantic dinner with a bottle of Champagne in the tropical garden under the stars.
Kandyan dancers and drummers, a flower decorated swing, and an elephant can all be arranged to add to the fun.
Reef Villa is a spectacular and luxurious boutique hotel set in acres of exotic tropical gardens with palm fringed pavilions and reflection pools that create the romance and grandeur of Sri Lanka.
To maintain the romance and privacy, we offer just seven unique and exclusive palatial suites; they are the ultimate in elegance, luxury and discretion, designed with breathtaking extravagance on Indo-Colonial lines.
With our vast sandy beachfront, all weather tennis court, large swimming pool, lush tropical gardens, tranquil lily ponds, garden pavilions, gourmet kitchens and the sanctuary of our Reefresh Spa, Reef sets a new bench mark for luxury accommodation in Sri Lanka. It is intimate, romantic and completely beautiful.
Reef is set in stunning tropical gardens and offers breathtaking views of the majestic Indian Ocean.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles