Win An Overnight Coastal Getaway At Raven Hall Country House Hotel Worth Over £250
Fancy escaping on a gorgeous getaway for two at an incredible coastal hotel? Well, this September we’ve teamed up with the beautiful Raven Hall Country House Hotel to bring you the chance to win a fantastic overnight stay worth over £250!
About Raven Hall Country House Hotel
Built in 1774, Raven Hall Country House Hotel is far more than a hotel. With 51 bedrooms, 3 suites and 8 lodges, a nine-hole cliff-side links golf course, tennis courts, games room and heated indoor swimming pool, Raven Hall provides an unforgettable experience.
Raven Hall is one of North Yorkshire’s best hotels ideally situated for walking holidays due to its jaw-dropping surroundings. The Cleveland Way crosses Raven Hall’s 100 acres of land, making it a perfect base for exploring the North York Moors, newly-trendy Whitby, ‘Heartbeat Country’ at Goathland, Pickering and the Victorian seaside town of Scarborough.
Image courtesy of Raven Hall Country House Hotel
Dramatically situated 600 feet above sea level overlooking Robin Hood’s Bay in the North York Moors National Park, Raven Hall is also one of the most enviable settings for a show-stopping wedding. Raven Hall Country House Hotel has a choice of banqueting suites, from the original Great Hall to the Viking Suite, depending on the number of people. The Good Hope Chapel is also available for an additional blessing if you wish.
There is also an option for a truly romantic outdoor ceremony. With outstanding views across Robin Hoods Bay, this location is one of the most unique ceremony spaces on the Yorkshire Coast. There is also accommodation available, including stunning Finnish Lodges for your wedding guests, as well as a complimentary room for the bride and groom. Raven Hall Country House Hotel, with its cliff-top views out to sea and over the North Yorkshire Moors, provides the perfect location for an unforgettable wedding.
Image by Angela Waites Photography
Raven Hall Country House Hotel is offering a fabulous getaway for 2! The prize includes:
- An overnight stay in a sea view double room
- A delicious dinner
- Breakfast the following morning.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous competition, simply enter your details below! The competition ends at 23:59 on 30th September 2021. Please read the competition terms and conditions before entering. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be won by one winner, no cash alternative is available. It is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be a U.K. resident aged 18 or over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Third party bulk entries are not permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Raven Hall Country House Hotel where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify Raven Hall Country House Hotel of the winner’s name and email. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Raven Hall Country House Hotel; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Raven Hall Country House Hotel.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on the 30th September 2021.
- Prize must be claimed before 01.05.22
- Date to be booked between:
- Sunday - Thursday between August and September
- Sunday – Friday in October or November
- Any night in December, excluding Saturday 3, Friday 10, Saturday 11, Saturday 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 December 2021
- Any date between 2 January – 31 March 2022, excluding 1 January 2022
- Monday – Thursday in April 2022
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles