Promoting Your Business at a Guides For Brides Wedding Fair
Guides for Brides Fairs consistently attract 300+ visitors; with typically 75 to 125 Brides-to-Be registering at each of our fairs, plus grooms, bridesmaids and family. This allows you to introduce your wedding service or product to the optimum number of customers in just one day, saving you time and money. All our Fairs are extensively promoted and professionally run by our in-house team. They are advertised using social media, the local press, in Guides For Brides, on posters, banners, road signs and bus stops.
The cost to exhibit at one of our Wedding Fairs is as follows
- A 6ft space with typically a 5 ft table and cloth (a further charge will be made if you require extra space)
- Exhibitors’ name badges
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Lunch (depending on venue)
- Inclusion of your literature in the Bridal information packs
- Copy of the mail list after the event
- Your details on our website
We do sometimes have stands at £95 for smaller and more unusual businesses at some of our fairs but these are subject to availability and are offered at the discretion of Guides for Brides. We are also offering an “early bird” booking of buy 3 wedding fair exhibition spaces and get a 4th free (again subject to availability). This offer does not apply to photographers – sorry!
The Wedding Fairs are open to the public from 11am until 3pm, although exhibitors can arrive to set up from 9am.
At venues with sufficient space we hold several two short Fashion Shows during the day
Please see Terms & Conditions or contact email@example.com. It is a condition of exhibiting at Guides for Brides wedding fairs, that you must hold your own Public Liability Insurance, and you may be asked to demonstrate that you have this document either before or during the fair.
To download a copy of our Spring 2016 booking form please click here.
We ask for a non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of £45+VAT (£54) and completed booking form, this will secure your space, we will then confirm the booking with you.
Please contact us if you have any queries on 01235 770078, or e-mail Jackie.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles