Podcast: “Celebrant-Led Wedding Ceremonies with Beaulieu-Taylor Harris”
Nikita and Amelia are joined by Beaulieu-Taylor Harris to discuss wedding celebrants and celebrant-led ceremonies.
What’s covered in this podcast episode?
In this episode of Guides for Brides – The Wedding Podcast, Nikita and Amelia are joined by Beaulieu of Beautifully Taylored Ceremonies to discuss wedding celebrants and celebrant-led ceremonies.
A celebrant is a professionally trained officiant who performs formal ceremonies such as weddings (or funerals or naming ceremonies). Their ceremonies are tailored to their clients wants and needs and can be totally personal to you as a couple.
As a celebrant herself, Beaulieu covers the different options couples have when it comes to planning their ceremony along with discussing how a celebrant can be the couple’s perfect choice for lots of different situations.
Beaulieu also gives couples considering a celebrant-led ceremony her tips for planning their ceremony, their mini-ceremonies and how to work with your celebrant to create the perfect wedding service for you and your partner.
Related articles and links for this episode
- Beautifully Taylored Ceremonies Guides for Brides Listing
- Beaulieu’s demonstration of a Sand Ceremony
- The Ultimate Guide to Celebrants and Celebrant-led Ceremonies
- Blog: Alternative Wedding Ceremony Traditions
- Find the perfect celebrant for you on Guides for Brides
Want us to discuss something specific? If you would like us to explore a certain trend or topic in our Wedding Podcast please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Pop the word “Podcast” in the subject line so that your message stands out.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles