Podcast: “Bridal Wear Basics & Virtual Appointments with Ellie Sanderson”
In this episode of Guides for Brides – The Wedding Podcast, Nikita and Amelia are joined by the wonderful Ellie Sanderson to discuss the basics of shopping for your bridal wear along with an insight into the new world of virtual bridal appointments.
This episode is available now. You can listen on a wide variety of podcast streaming platforms.
What’s covered in this podcast episode?
In this episode, Nikita, Amelia and Ellie Sanderson discuss all the basics of shopping for your wedding attire. From where to start with your research, to how to know which bridal store is right for you and the appointment itself. They also discuss top tips for preparing for your bridal wear appointment, along with what to expect from an appointment in person and virtually.
By the end of this episode, you’ll be ready to book your bridal wear appointment, whether it will go ahead virtually or in person. You’ll also know how to prepare for your appointment and all the research you should do before you start shopping.
Request an appointment with Ellie Sanderson either at one of her stores in Woodstock or Beaconsfield or virtually. Also follow Ellie on Instagram for all sorts of bridal inspiration.
Related articles and links for this episode
- Essential Guide to Bridal Wear
- Find Bridal Boutiques Near You
- Ellie Sanderson: Woodstock Boutique
- Ellie Sanderson: Beaconsfield Boutique
- Shopping for your Wedding Dress During COVID
- The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Lingerie
- 10 Amazing Designers Who Make Wedding Dresses Right Here in the UK
We have opened the floor for podcast episode suggestions. So, if you would like us to discuss a specific topic or would like them to explore a certain trend, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Pop the word “Podcast” in the subject line so that your message stands out.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles