Mothers Day and Mother of The Bride
As it is Mother’s Day this Sunday, we thought it might be a good opportunity to turn some of the attention to our wonderful Mothers of the Brides.
As the Mother of the Bride, traditionally your role is to organize many of the elements of your daughter’s wedding including the reception, flowers, stationery and guest list.
We think most importantly though, your role is to support your daughter. Be there for her to listen, offer her advice and also help with making sure her day goes the way she wants it to!
Be a source of calm and optimism on the day and most importantly…enjoy the day!
Need help finding a Mother of The Bride outfit?
Read our wedding ideas page: /wedding-ideas/mother-of-the-bride-hats
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles