Mio – Fit Skin For Life
On your wedding day, you want to feel and look your very best. Managing a strict diet or exercise regime isn’t always possible in the busy build up to a wedding. However, Mio skincare offers a range of products which enable toning, tightening and cleansing of the body before the big day. Whilst such products are often snubbed in disbelief, the reviews for Mio are fantastic with many people reporting amazing visual results and having trialled them for this feature we are now hooked!
Here are a few of their best selling products …
1. Get Waisted – This sculpting body shaper helps to energise and contour the skin for a flatter and firmer looking tummy. The product increases the energy levels in your skin, which boosts firmness and tightness, alongside increasing lipolysis (when your fat cells ‘release’ energy). The increase in lipolysis means that fat is burned. If you want to de-bloat and tighten up your tummy then this is a great buy.
We say: “Great packaging with an easy to use pump dispensing just the right amount for each treatment. It has a lovely scent, massages in easily and has great moisturising properties in addition to its magic ingredients.”
2. The Body Brush – If you’re at a loss with cellulite, then this body brush is worth a try. The natural boar bristle brush helps with lymphatic drainage removing toxins and excess bloat. It also acts as an exfoliator – leaving your skin feeling smoother and more vibrant.
We say: “We loved the rubber nobbles within the boars hair which really feel like they are reaching deeper than the skin to flush toxins, and makes it an effective and therapeutic body brush for in the shower as well as for dry brushing.”
3. The Activist – This antioxidant and vitamin packed body oil locks in vital moisture to your skin, leaving your skin stronger and moisturised. This product is great for dry skin, restoring the skin’s natural elasticity and firmness.
We say: “This has a light fresh scent, which blends with the other treatments in the range. It can be used all over the body; one pump goes a long way. I tried it on dry, tanned skin instead of a moisturiser. It soaked in to the skin instantly and left a light healthy sheen all day.”
4. Shrink to Fit – A cellulite smoother which transforms “orange peel” to fabulous skin. The cream leaves the skin feeling smoother and firmer; particularly effective on the thighs, hips and arms – this product helps restart circulation and re-elasticises those lumpy bits of skin, reducing the appearance of dimples.
We say: “This is a lovely smooth thick cream that massages in easily and leaves a lovely tingle – especially if you body brush first – so you can really feel it working. It is a pleasure to use and doesn’t come with a long list of massage techniques. As the secret to keeping cellulite at bay is persistence, an effective cream like this one, that you will actually enjoy applying, has to be the way forward.”
5. Double Buff – An effective exfoliating cream which instantly transforms skin from rough and dull to soft and smooth. The cream softens the skin, keeping it hydrated and looking bright. Perfect for an uneven skin tone – this cream prevents “cheap scrub skin damage.”
We say: “Absolutely packed full of granules, we loved the fact that it is creamy enough to apply to dry skin for really effective exfoliation and that the granules don’t just dissolve as soon as you get them wet, so it works just as well in the shower.”
Mio Skincare offers an extensive range of great products; whilst we didn’t try the product below – it’s next on our list!
Boob Tube+ – If you’re looking to rejuvenate your skin from sun damage and crinkles, then Boob Tube provides the ultimate sag protection. The product keeps creases at bay so that skin stays smooth and bright. Reviews reveal healthier skin within days of use!
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles