Photo Credit: Pinterest
The Prince, St Kilda – near the beach, fantastic spa (Aurora) and great restaurants (Circa on site), cafes, grittier part of town.
The Lyall, South Yarra – a great spa, quiet, leafy street, upmarket residential area, good shopping.
The Hatton, South Yarra – same area as The Lyall but very close to Botanical Gardens and even closer to the tram.
The Como Melbourne – MGallery Collection – also South Yarra but on Chapel Street with excellent shopping. Good restaurants/cafes also nearby.
The Olsen/The Cullen/The Blackman – Art Series Hotels dotted around South Yarra, Prahran and inner city, named for famous Aussie artists with works exhibited throughout the hotels
Hotel Lindrum, CBD – recently joined M Gallery brand, on the edge of the CBD, close to MCG (great for cricket fans), city laneways and restaurants.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles