Marquees are a popular option for wedding receptions as they can be tailored to suit your personal taste and requirements. Here are 5 ways to personalise your marquee…
1. Size – Whether you’re wanting your marquee to fill a small garden or large field, marquees are available in all shapes and sizes. This allows lots of flexibility with guest lists, location and design.
2. Fabulous Flooring – Most marquees come with standard matting flooring, however, there is always room for adding that personal touch. Whether you opt for carpet, elegant tiles or a disco dance floor – the choice is yours.
3. A Blank Canvas – Whether you are dreaming of a moroccan themed lounge or a fairy lit wonderland, marquees enable you to get creative with your decor and styling.
4. Flexible Sectioning – Parts of a marquee can be easily sectioned off. You could have one section for the wedding breakfast, one for the dance floor and a hidden section for the caterers.
5. Outdoor Pursuits – Marquee weddings are great for a Summer wedding. Be at one with nature, incorporating fire pits, tree swings and picnic areas into your big day.
Looking for your ideal marquee?See our Suggestions
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles